Improbulus wrote in her blog that Google is conducting a survey for users of Blogger. And I went to my dashboard and followed the link to give up my feedback. There were some questions like how long have been using blogger, how frequently you have been using it etc.
- Better support for editing posts.
- Support for classifying posts into different Categories.
- Trackback support.
- RSS Feed for comments.
- ‘Blogger tags’ for displaying the total number of comments and trackbacks.
- Ability to keep track of the comments that I have posted in other Blogger blogs (you can list the comments that I have made in my dashboard).
- Email notification of other peoples comments on blogs in which I have commented.
- Ability to add an ‘about me’ page.
- Custom Index page (the first page that comes up when we type the blog url).
So guys what you say? If you feel that I have missed out some, leave me a comment I will add it up here.