Sudar Blogs: My Certification Experiences

A record of my experiences with certifications. Starting with BrainBench, moving on to Microsoft (MCP, MCDBA, MCAD) and … surely one day with Sun (SCJP), together with things I come across my day to day life.

Note: This blog has been moved to http://SudarMuthu.com/blog/

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Taking up 70-320 tomorrow

After postponing for more than two times, I have finally decided to take up my 70-320 exam tomorrow (27-May-05). Long time readers of my blog will know that if I clear this exam then I would become MCAD.

Preparing for 70-320 was a little difficult for me when compared with other exams as it covers not only Web Services, SOAP, UDDI but also .NET Remoting and also tricky things like storing and retrieving data as XML etc. Though these concepts are very interesting for me, I have very little practical experience. So I have been putting in a lot of effort and gained some practical experience by getting my hands dirty by writing a couple of toy webservices. I found the videos from LearnVisualStudio.NET very helpful, especially the 4000 series. It was lying in my hard disk for sometime, but now only found how useful they are. Thanks Bob Tabor.

And if every thing goes fine, I would be a MCAD by the same time tomorrow.

Technorati Tags: | |

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home