Sudar Blogs: My Certification Experiences

A record of my experiences with certifications. Starting with BrainBench, moving on to Microsoft (MCP, MCDBA, MCAD) and … surely one day with Sun (SCJP), together with things I come across my day to day life.

Note: This blog has been moved to http://SudarMuthu.com/blog/

Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Certificates

At last I have scanned and uploaded my Microsoft Certificates as promised. I have also created a photo set in Flickr.

Sorry for the delay guys.

Oops, I have forgotten my MCAD Certificate :(

Technorati Tags: |

3 Comments:

  • At 7/14/2005 07:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Sudar,


    Congratulation!

    Then if I have a DBA question, I know to whom asking it ;)

    Salutations,

    Fred

     
  • At 7/14/2005 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Sudar said…

    No problem Fred, i am waiting for your questions ;)

     
  • At 7/16/2005 05:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats, Sudar, For Throwing out our Inherent Laziness and scanning Them Out:D.
    Anyway, Congrats for Pursuing two Ways : MS and Sun. That's a Really Safe Way you have taken in Your Life. Keep Going.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home