Sudar Blogs: My Certification Experiences

A record of my experiences with certifications. Starting with BrainBench, moving on to Microsoft (MCP, MCDBA, MCAD) and … surely one day with Sun (SCJP), together with things I come across my day to day life.

Note: This blog has been moved to http://SudarMuthu.com/blog/

Monday, June 20, 2005

Received my MCAD Welcome Kit

I just received my MCAD Welcome Kit from Microsoft. It was nice to see my name printed in it as it was signed by Bill Gates.

But this time there only the usual contents (like tie pin, MCP card etc..) were there and no discount or special offer coupons as with my MCDBA Welcome kit ;-)

Technorati Tags: | |

1 Comments:

  • At 5/27/2007 11:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can you tell me how many days it was taken to receive the certificate after completed your exam.

    can you mail me reply

    bachhuanjan@yahoo.co.in

     

Post a Comment

<< Home