Sudar Blogs: My Certification Experiences

A record of my experiences with certifications. Starting with BrainBench, moving on to Microsoft (MCP, MCDBA, MCAD) and … surely one day with Sun (SCJP), together with things I come across my day to day life.

Note: This blog has been moved to http://SudarMuthu.com/blog/

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Good Bye Blogger, Hello Wordpress

Note: This blog has been moved to www.SudarMuthu.com/blog/

At last, I have finished shifting my blog from Blogger to my own domain which is running wordpress. It has been in my to-do list for quite a few months, may be from the day Fred shifted his blog to his own domain ;)

You can find the new blog at http://www.SudarMuthu.com/blog/ and if you have subscribed to the RSS feed the feed url (http://feeds.feedburner.com/SudarBlogs) remains the same.

Shifting all the posts with comments from Blogger has been a little pain since Blogger doesn’t provide a direct export option. But thanks to the import script written by Andy Skelton and the explanation given by catsutorials. It really saved a lot of time for me. If I find time I will write a small explanation with screenshots to help people who want to use this script.

Wordpress has been really excellent so far and has satisfied all my requirements. You get tons of themes and plug-ins. And the credit goes to the community. Right now I am playing with lot of themes and may be even this theme may change in a few days.

So guys welcome to the new version of my blog and do let me know your comments and suggestions.

Technorati Tags: |

4 Comments:

  • At 3/03/2006 05:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is an interesting blog you have. I'm going to bookmark you and come back, because I'm actually searching for information on how to shoot and edit videos. I've found this site dvd video editing where they have a great video course on DVD's, but it's a little too expensive for me

    Regards
    Alex

     
  • At 4/26/2006 03:52:00 AM, Blogger Yuvaraj said…

    Yes, But the blogs are very well familiar to all. This new one may take time........... Still interesting

    yuvaraj
    http://yuvi-internetsecurity.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 3/13/2007 05:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For certification information on the following topics : -

    PMP ( Project Management Professional)
    Microsoft
    Cisco
    Comptia
    Oracle
    SUN
    Citrix
    CIW
    Novell
    CheckPoint
    CISSP
    CWNA
    Lotus
    LP1
    IBM
    CISA
    CCNA
    UNIX

    please visit


    Certification Information


    or

    Rapidshare Links

     
  • At 11/14/2009 06:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home