Sudar Blogs: My Certification Experiences

A record of my experiences with certifications. Starting with BrainBench, moving on to Microsoft (MCP, MCDBA, MCAD) and … surely one day with Sun (SCJP), together with things I come across my day to day life.

Note: This blog has been moved to http://SudarMuthu.com/blog/

Saturday, September 10, 2005

My First Podcast

Just now finished my interview with Kamla. The feeling that my voice is getting recorded made me little restless in the beginning but once I got started the restlessness vanished. I just cannot wait to hear my voice back. She said that she will probably post it later today. So guys be ready to read err… listen my first podcast. I will post the link as soon as it is uploaded.

Thanks Kamla for making my view reach the public and also for your great tips.

Update: Here is the link for the podcast http://talknewsindia.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=20763

Technorati Tags:

4 Comments:

  • At 9/11/2005 09:31:00 AM, Blogger mrowe said…

    I think the term is Podcast...but good luck with your new venture

     
  • At 9/11/2005 09:45:00 AM, Blogger Sudar said…

    Hi Mrowe,

    Thanks for the correction. I have corrected it.

     
  • At 9/12/2005 05:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Sudar! Hope you do much more, and soon start your own PodServer!

     
  • At 9/12/2005 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Sudar said…

    @Fred: Thanks Fred. May be you could see a new PodServer coming up soon ;-)

    @MatrixVic: Thanks Matrix. Right now I am not planning to continue to MCSD. I am preparing for SCJP and have to think about MCSD once I finish it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home